Saturday, October 10, 2009

ITS ME ARATHY SUJEET!!!

“Every day, I wake up and I get to empower people, providing them with the vital tools they need in order to change their lives and discover how to reach their health related goals – I love what I do!”















Hi, I would like to introduce myself, my name is Arathy Sujeet,(Arathy Satheesan),I practice as a Nutritionist and Financial Consultant.
My goal as a private nutritionist is to provide you with the tools and knowledge, you will need to lose and maintain weight through out your lifetime.



I help people whip their bodies into shape in the shortest time possible.


I understand that investing in a health professional is a vital step towards ones success, so feel free to contact me . I shall help to make the transition with positive and ease.

Change isn’t always easy but can be made simpler unitedly(u & me)!!! :-)

Contact No. :- 09880287224.
Email :- arathysujeet@yahoo.in

No comments:

Post a Comment